Privacy Policy

You have a problem and don't know how to fix it?

  Before submitting a complaint, please write to the economic operator and wait for a reply from him to the address sent.
If you do not receive a reply within a reasonable time or you consider that the reply violates your rights conferred by law, you can file a complaint with your address, the economic operator's reply and the other supporting documents necessary to process the complaint.

In the case of services in accordance with GEO 49/2009, art. 27 (2) the service provider must respond to you within a maximum of 30 calendar days. You will attach the answer received in pdf form as the last document of the complaint.

Have you addressed the economic operator?
ANPC can support you in solving it if it is a case regulated by the legislation on consumer protection.
How do you make a complaint?
Reclamations 0734 601 600